trust keyboard & standby problem

malgall 19:14 03 Jun 03

just like to warn everyone about trust company
i brought the internet keyboard by trust onlt to find i can now not go into standby the computer comes up with a warning that is unable to
so i send trust an email about the problem.
i am told to check microsoft they have a download to fix problem .i looked there is no download only advive to delete all software to do with keyboard then consult company
so i have but it looks like i am getting the run around.

crimbo 07:55 04 Jun 03

Sorry to hear of the problem, but i have a trust mouse that runs faultlessly. Also, at least you received a reply from their tech support, a lot of companies take days to get back to you. Hope you're able to resolve your problem, Kevin

-pops- 08:52 04 Jun 03

If Trust tell you there is a Microsoft fix to your problem, ask Trust to at least point you in the direction where you might find it.

If they are unable to do this, I suggest that you return the keyboard as faulty or "unsuitable for purpose" and get your money back.

malgall 19:52 04 Jun 03

the latest is i still get response to my emails
telling me to install there new drivers but when you get to the driver page it cleary says there are no new drivers just the original one but i tried again no change
to crimbo i would say like most companys you do not know how good they are untill you have a problem and yes they do respond quickly to my email but when that advice is rubish or they keep repeating the same things what use is it

still trying

Stuartli 20:00 04 Jun 03

Trust usually rebadge other manufacturers' products, so it might be worth finding out the original manufacturer, who could well have the drivers you require.

Gaz 25 20:32 04 Jun 03

Tell them to give you a URL, if not get them to sort it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…