Trust digital camera

I have seen an advert today for 'the computer world' and they have a Trust 4.0 digital camera.
Is it any good?

I forgot to say it was only £89.95.

I have just looked at the advert again and see that it is £85.09 ,sounds too good to be true

Stuartli 20:01 21 Sep 03

It won't be a true 4MP but achieved by interpolation through software.

If you look at the Trust range of digital cameras:

click here

you should be able to spot the model you have seen and use google.co.uk to find reviews or further details about it (if there are any?)

tommy 20:34 21 Sep 03

I have one in my possesion, good camera,I paid more.Brilliant for starter camera,good high def. pictures, take into account, digital zoom is 'not good on any camera, so take that out of the choice'. The Camera you are interested in has 'No Optical zoom'. If you want it as an introduction to 'dig cam' to find out what its about, ok. If you are serious photography, go for a minimum of 4x optical zoom.

Stuartli 22:38 21 Sep 03

Digital zoom can be OK providing the MP level is high enough - but then any digital camera offering such a level will have an optical zoom...:-)

Although I have a Tamron 28-200mm zoom for my Nikon F401, I find the 3x optical zoom on my Minolta Dimage E203 quite sufficient for 95 per cent of shots. If not, I can easily move forwards or backwards to get the shot(s) required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…