Trust 960 [email protected]

snowy30 00:24 03 May 04

I picked out a digital camera for a xmas present last year, which was bought from Staples after seeing it in a paper ad (this is my first digi cam). Though with good specs: 5.0Megapixel; advanced 4 x digital zoom; 16MB internal memory and video and audio capability for a special price of £98, I find the battery life is quite short and they're Duracell.

rickf 14:22 03 May 04

Try using rechargeables.

spuds 17:05 03 May 04

Get rechargables of a bigger capacity from click here or perhaps click here and don't forget the fast charger.

Stuartli 11:36 04 May 04

Jessops sells its own (rebadged) fast battery recharger (around two hours for NiMH) complete with four rechargeable batteries for £19.99.

I have the original version of the battery charger and find it excellent - it comes complete with both mains and car adapters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…