tried Cartridge World ?

wallbash 00:02 26 Jun 04

Any one tried Cartridge World , new one near me. There web site is a bit vague! Did you take in empty printer cartriges, did they fill while you wait, or did you have to return.
Any ideas of cost, if fact any info

deep-joy 08:10 26 Jun 04

They did a Lexmark cartridge while I waited and had to go back and collect a Samsung laser toner - very pleased with service and cost.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:22 26 Jun 04

I tend to find compatibles are as cheap....

G

joe95 10:33 26 Jun 04

I use them all the time excellent service and also very helpful if you have any problems with your printer.

spuds 11:02 26 Jun 04

They will fill whilst you wait,which is great in an emergency situation,and I find the staff very informative. You normally supply you empty cartridge, but they do stock replacements. I took a Canon E30 toner cartridge in for a refill, and this cost £45.00 which included the replacement and fitting of new components parts. A new E30 is about £80.00.In the case of toners, if they do not have the component kits, then you may have to wait a day or two.

Before you consider a cartridge refill,I would check for on-line prices., as I find that Cartridge World are not always the cheaper method. It must be a paying game for the franchisee, as the two chaps who opened their first Cartridge World store in my area,about nine months ago, have now opened a second store, and are considering opening another one. Three stores in about twelve months cannot be bad, so it must be a success.

Stuartli 14:46 27 Jun 04

I have an 82-year-old friend who got a new computer last year (her first) which included a Lexmark printer.

She asked about compatible cartridges and tried first Staples and then Cartridge Club (refills) examples in both black and colour for the Lexmark.

Verdict to date - Staples far superior to Cartridge Club. Plans to try Morrisons and Tesco equivalents later...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…