TRIALPAY

lisa02 14:45 19 Jan 08

How does it work and have you used it?

Is it a scam?

Totally-braindead 15:08 19 Jan 08

Any more info on this as I have no idea what you are talking about, I've never heard of TrialPay. You can get trials that only work for a certain length of time but I assume this is not what you are refering to.
Do you have a link perhaps?

iambeavis 15:33 19 Jan 08

Is this it - click here

lisa02 15:34 19 Jan 08
  Totally-braindead 16:57 19 Jan 08

Its interesting but I'm not seeing the catch. There must be some sort of catch as how do they make any money at it?

I can't be reading this right or its not sinking in. It is interesting though lisa01 and I would like to see if anyone has used it and had any problems.

realist 16:58 19 Jan 08

I think the idea is that you might be looking at buying say an mp3 player and you get offered a "discount" or "free product" if you agree to buy another more expensive product or service, such as a credit card or insurance maybe, from another website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…