Treated with contempt by Watford Electronics

Red Devil 16:29 04 Jan 06

I made an order before Christmas for some bits from Watford Electronics.

Over 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for them despite the fact that 2 of the 3 parts I want are in stock.

Every day I check the order tracking for my order and I find that it's been put back another day.

More importantly, e-mail after e-mail to their customer support has been ignored.

I, for one, am now loath to use them again. They are *normally* a good supplier but this is the 2nd time that I've been messed around by them and the 2nd time that I've been totally ignored and treated with contempt.

Ziggur 11:28 06 Jan 06

I ordered a monitor in December and paid for the "Express Delivery" option in order to get the item the next day (Friday). It did not arrive.

The carrier, Amtrak, stated on the order tracking form that the driver had been unable to deliver to a "wrong address". Amtrak were unreachable by phone until Monday, when I was told that the address was OK but that the driver had run out of time on Friday.

I have send 3 Feedback forms and 3 emails to Savastore. All have been ignored. I am about to write to the Chairman.

This company is no longer on my list of suppliers.

Ikelos 11:54 06 Jan 06

you might save a couple of £'s with either savastore or Watford, but i am not sure it is worth all the worry, if you read the customer's reviews of either, more so with savastore, it makes very grim reading, bargepole seems to spring to mind with most of the reviews.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now