Travel Agents paying installments

perpetual motion 12:55 23 Feb 09

Can anyone help please, Does anyone know of a Travel Agent that will accept monthly payments for a flight to south america from any uk airport.?
Thankx
PM

kindly 13:38 23 Feb 09

I did it a couple of years ago, but not to where you are going. I used Hays Travel. I just asked if I could pay monthly and they said its ok. I had to pay before I went though, not after.
So just try asking in the travel shop. Its not anything to worry about, its your money and they should be happy to take it.

perpetual motion 13:46 23 Feb 09

"Kindly"
Many thankx for the reply, yeah i know we've to pay for it a month or so b4 the day its just that for 2 adults & 1 child we cant get a cheaper price than £2300...FLIGHT ONLY & IN ECONOMY CLASS!...thats to "Quito" (Ecuador)
& im out of work & only the wife is working so we are at logger heads with paying THAT large amount in one go....im sure you understand

jack 14:23 23 Feb 09

click here

They are pretty damn good in my book

kindly 14:52 23 Feb 09

WOW!!!!! and you not working perpetual motion, I am not working and the wife is but we could not afford that amount. Any jobs going where she is working. I will stay in my caravan.

tullie 15:25 23 Feb 09

I have allways paid for my holidays each month or week,until its paid.

kindly 16:17 23 Feb 09

I think that is a good idea. We have done it a couple of times when the kids were at home. Its nice to see when its paid that you only have your speding money to cater for. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Kevscar1 16:34 23 Feb 09

Suggest you look here depending on when you are going it could be a lot cheaper.

click here

Kaacee 20:39 23 Feb 09

Why not save your holiday money in a bank account and then when you reach the magic figure, pay the travel agent in one go.
You might even earn a bit of interest on it.

perpetual motion 21:23 23 Feb 09

Kindly my wife works for the probation service & has a little number at our local University which pays a decent wage...

Thankyou ALL so much for the info i am VERY greatfull!!
PM

perpetual motion 21:27 23 Feb 09

Just to add Thompsons wanted a STAGGERING £7 Grand for the three (2 Adults 1 child 6 yrs)
The cheapest price weve come accross is £2200 for the three...unbeliveable...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…