Transfers for Keyboard?

ened 10:00 08 Sep 09

After asking Logitech to supply some replacemnet keys they sent me a new keyboard. In only three months the letters have faded as well.

Does anybody know where I can get some WHITE letters as transfers in order to stick on the keys?

Smiths,Staples and local shops are unable to help and I haven't had much success with Google.

I would have thought this would be a common problem which is why I am asking in this forum.

OTT_Buzzard 11:01 08 Sep 09

Hi ened,
Its not a common problem with keyboards, although some logitech one's have been known to suffer from it in the past, as have keyboards from most other brands at one time or another.

I'm not aware of any transfers available to put on - they would be no where near as resilient as the 'stickers' that are on the keyboard when supplied. If the original letters are coming off, anything you try and put on will disintegrate in no time at all!

Best bet? Get a new keyboard.

ened 11:35 08 Sep 09

I've been looking for new keyboard as an alternative.

However I do like this one and I was sure you could get these transfers. The guy in Smith's said he knew exactly what I meant and they used to sell them.

OTT_Buzzard 12:29 08 Sep 09

You could try this: click here

If they are better than the transfers you have already on your keyboard I'd be amazed.....but perfectly willing to accept that i'm wrong.

ened 13:58 08 Sep 09

But I am now going to find a new keyboard, not a Logitech one.

I managed to find exactly what I was looking for in a craft shop and stuck the 'E' on.

But I have only been typing for five minutes and it is showing signs of deterioration already,

So, thanks for the advice: I am going to find a new keyboard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…