toys r us

pauldell 23:39 02 Sep 04

this mob have a new pc forsale looks quite good specs ,what do you guys think? £999.99Description

Intel Pentium 4 3.6GHz (1MB Cache)
512MB Fast Dual Channel DDR RAM
128MB DDR RAM ATi X300SE PCI Express with TV Out
200GB (7200 RPM S-ATA)
56K V.90 Data/Fax/Modem
Multiformat DVD Re-Writer - 8x DVD+R, 4x DVD+RW, 8x DVD-R, 4x DVD-RW, 40x CD-R, 24x CD-RW. Plus separate 16x DVD ROM Drive
3.5" Floppy disk drive
Benq 17” slimline TFT monitor - 12ms refresh
8 channel Audio (Intel High Definition Audio) Sound
TV Tuner includes stereo TV and FM radio tuner plus remote control
Rear ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x PS/2, parallel, serial, 10/100MBIT LAN, 1 x Firewire (IEEE 1394), Audio In/Out, Digital audio in/out
Full Connect XL: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Firewire/Mini DV (IEEE 1394), 1 x composite Video In, 1 x Audio/Mic In, Audio Out, Integrated card readers for Sony Memory Stick/Pro, Smartmedia, SD/Multimedia, Compactflash I/II, IBM Microdrive, XD-Picture card
Wireless keyboard and mouse
Superb Software package includes: Microsoft XP Home Edition, Power DVD, Power Producer 2, MusicMatch Jukebox, Nero CD/DVD burning software, Microsoft WorksSuite 2004 including Word 2002, Encarta 2004, Money 2004, Photo Standard, Autoroute 2004 plus Works 7 including Spreadsheet, Database, Calendar, E-Mail and Internet Tools and My Organiser. Also includes Microsoft RalliSport Challenge

joesoaps 23:53 02 Sep 04

My cousin bought a computer from toys r us 2 years ago and it's been excellent,never a single problem and he says that is where is next pc will come from also.I think his pc is a Medion by the way.

From your description it seems to be a good set up so why not go for it if that's what you want.

Hope this helps, joesoaps.

TomJerry 00:08 03 Sep 04

How do they do that?

Starfox 00:16 03 Sep 04

Is this the Cybermaxx pc wer'e talking about,if so it depends what you want the pc to do.If you want to play the latest games I suggest that you may find the 128mb graphics card a little weak to say the least(actually more like useless)but if you're not a gamer it should be fine.

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:53 03 Sep 04

Cybermaxx=Medion.....'nuff said.

G

oresome 19:33 03 Sep 04

Read the other day that they are considering stop selling toys!

May give PC World a run for there money if they concentrate entirely on electronic gizmos.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…