Toshiba Laptop

john bunyan 22:58 21 Apr 10

Argos is showing the Toshiba L550-113 T6500 laptop at £499 - £200 less than Tesco. Any views on this? Is it worth going for the 2i or 5i processor?

Al94 09:20 22 Apr 10

It's a very good price for the spec but - it has Vista rather than W7

spuds 10:35 22 Apr 10

When large price reductions come into being, it always seems to suggest that particular model is destined as 'old' because new is due as a replacement.

With Argos, I tend to find that their pricing can be a little confusing, especially on their 'previous sold' explanation on some mark-down products.

The FE is a Toshiba man, so he might have some advice available. We have a Toshiba microwave, which is a vintage model, and still works perfectly today. Cannot ask for better than that from a manufacturer.

john bunyan 12:06 22 Apr 10

Thanks for response. On reflection I think I will look for a 3i processor with W7 already loaded. I like Toshiba as my local repair guy says they are easier than some makes re spares etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…