Too late to buy Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 93SB?

Europa 15:42 25 Mar 05

After reading the top ten CRT monitors chart, I had a look on some website to buy the Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 93SB as I have got a 17" mitsubishi but would like to upgrade to a 19", but is it too late? I could not find one website where they still selling it or where it's not out of stock. I would have thought that if would still be possible as it's still listed in the PC Advisor review. Does anyone know a website where this monitor is still on sale?

Joe R 16:02 25 Mar 05
  Joe R 16:02 25 Mar 05

Europa, sorry mate. Out of stock.

Joe R 16:04 25 Mar 05

click here

never dealt with the company myself though.

Europa 16:35 25 Mar 05

Joe R, thanks for your input, that's two websites that came out in my search, that beechman website don't seem to have any facility for ordering online though, and you are right, never heard of them anywhere, they seem to just list what they're selling in their shop. I am a bit weary of unknown website. There must be one left somewhere at the back or a warehouse somewhere in England, or am I far too optimistic?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…