Toner cartridges for laser printer

Hoseman 14:28 08 Jan 04

I know these are quite expensive so I was wondering if anyone knows of any reliable and cheap suppliers offering original and the non original alternatives.

Thanks in advance

anchor 15:44 08 Jan 04

Last Autumn I did an extensive search for an original cartridge for my Samsung ML-4500. I found that this was the cheapest source:

click here

You would need to check if they still offer the best prices.

Sheila-214876 16:53 08 Jan 04

What is the printer you are using????? How can we offer alternatives if we don't know the printer you already have?

Hoseman 17:06 08 Jan 04

Its a HP printer, a Laseerjet 6P. Cheers.

Sheila-214876 17:35 08 Jan 04

Try Choice Stationery at click here Laserjet 6p cartridge C3903A for £35.25.

anchor 20:10 08 Jan 04

ennuye: thats the price for a compatible cartridge. From Tonik a compatible is £31.95; free delivery from both suppliers. An original HP costs an incredible £59.95.

click here

Hoseman 20:45 08 Jan 04

The compatible cartridges actually print less copies if I remember correctly but not half the amount or less so it makes it worth your while in the end. Thanks for the tips so far and if anyone can better those prices my wallet would be very pleased. :)

Pesala 21:12 08 Jan 04

Epson cartridges can be refilled from bottles. A bottle of toner is about £10. Originals are a similar price, about £60. I usually manage to one refill out of a cartridge, sometimes more. Manx Print Care provide the bottles of toner. Have a look at the cartridge and see if there is a plastic plug to take out.

Belatucadrus 23:45 08 Jan 04

click here for toner

click here for new cartridge.

When we ran tests at work on recycled cartridges for laser and inkjet, many of the compatibles lasted longer than the originals. It depends on who does the recycling. Some of the suppliers replace the drum every fill, unfortunately others don't, so as in all things buyer beware.

Pesala 11:48 09 Jan 04

click here for Toner for Laserjet 6P

This is what I use for my refills: click here £35.90 inc for three bottles of 150g, that is more than three full cartridges, but you also have to buy some new orignal cartridges at £88 a time, you cannot keep refilling them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…