Tiscali problems (again)

Covergirl 12:32 07 Feb 08

Can anyone else log into click here or have they blocked my ip addresses so I can't check the status of my (overdue) order ?

Just have a quick check for me someone anyone please.

Covergirl 12:33 07 Feb 08

oh, and "Thanks" in advance

ened 12:56 07 Feb 08

Interesting one this because I have been banned from their Forums and am currently waiting to transfer out (I have already used the MAC) yet I have just logged in without any trouble.

I still can't access the Forum unless I log out though.

FungusBoggieman 13:33 07 Feb 08

my be due to the service upgrade they are doing at the moment

Hawy 16:24 07 Feb 08

The link

click here .tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/ordertrack

which I have used on many occasions, no longer works.

Nothing personal to you.

Hawy 16:29 07 Feb 08

Don't click on the "click here" in above. I split the web address so as not to get a "click here" I should have tried

http :\\ www . tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/ordertrack

spuds 17:11 07 Feb 08

Covergirl-- The link seems to work fine.

Hawy 21:31 07 Feb 08

The link is supposed to take you to "Order Tracking" and did until quite recently, now you are diverted to "Tiscali Products".

Covergirl 12:18 08 Feb 08

Yes, just takes me to ..../products as well. Looks like some people can get it and others not.
Thankfully my order confirmation came through yesterday with the new address www .tiscali.co.uk/ordertrack which doesn't work either !

And the message "15 days from registration date . . . should be able to connect by 22 February". I must have unknowingly re-registered around the 7th Feb ! Ha ! If the incompetence continues, I'll be asking for a MAC !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…