Tiscali: problem connecting

ened 16:05 27 Oct 06

Hi.

Has anybody else had problems connecting to and being cut off by Tiscali today?

I am in the West Country.

ened 17:25 27 Oct 06

Everybody's okay then?

Stuartli 17:43 27 Oct 06

Tiscali had problems a few days ago in certain parts of the country - any such incidents are fully detailed on its Status page.

The link is normally at the bottom of each of its website pages.

spuds 17:50 27 Oct 06

I know over the last few days, the neighbours and myself who are on Tiscali have had poor downloading some parts of the day, and it appears to get worse from 4pm. Haven't checked whether other ISP users in the area have been effected.

ened 18:16 27 Oct 06

It seems to be alright now but it has been impossible since this morning until about an hour ago.

muddypaws 18:16 27 Oct 06

I have had problems for the last 3 weeks in Kent.
Glad to say it is much better now. Only disconnected once to-day.

ened 18:50 27 Oct 06

I have had incredibly slow speeds for months but, until today, I have never failed to connect nor had a connection dropped.

steve0 18:51 27 Oct 06

In West Yorkshire area have had problems connecting in the evening several times this week

spuds 11:55 28 Oct 06

BT engineers have been very active this morning, in my area. System seems to be a little faster, since they departed. So it could well be a BT line/exchange problem. We will have to see how things go from now perhaps!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…