Tiscali -- 'Free Email'

spuds 12:46 26 Apr 03

I subscribe to Tiscali, and recently I have noticed that Tiscali are placing an enthusiast on the wording 'Free Email' in their advertising. Today I checked my email box, and found that this as now been changed to 'Free Email', previously it was Emails. Doe's my mind think, that this 'free email' is suggesting that Tiscali have thoughts of perhaps charging for this service in the near future.
My subscription to Tiscali is via BT Together and Surftime package line. I was notified that this option will no longer be availble in its present format, and I will have to pay an increased £3.00 a month to BT to maintain my present status. The question that I raise: Doe's this mean that I will be forced into subscribing to broadband or some other alternative, for a economical way of maintaining and keeping an internet connection.

Stuartli 09:12 27 Apr 03

I use Tiscali and have noticed no difference whatsover in its e-mail services or delivery.

What do you mean by "placing an enthusiast"?

Did you mean to use the word "emphasis"?

spuds 13:45 27 Apr 03

I have made no mention to the delivery of my e-mail service, just the 'new' name, Tiscali have now adopted. Perhaps my mind is thinking too far ahead, but I would suspect that the 'free email' title, may soon become another route to further price increases.

As per usual, thank you for your concern in correcting my slipping english (;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…