Tiscali disk

Belatucadrus 11:37 01 Mar 03

I've just taken the Tiscali disk out of my April issue of PCA and it was, dare I say it EASY !, a much thinner strip of less aggressive glue, could it be that after months of postings on the subject, Galleon have fixed things ? Well done people, it may only be a minor issue, but I for one appreciate it.

dawnyworld 12:10 01 Mar 03

I agree about time they changed it nice 1 pca

Forum Editor 12:31 01 Mar 03

we've saved.

Djohn 12:41 01 Mar 03

The funny thing about this subject is. Last week I was leafing through another mag, and there was a couple of paragraphs from the editorial staff, explaining the correct way of removing said disk.

It sounded suspiciously like they had been to this help forum to find the best way!... :o)

oresome 18:39 01 Mar 03

I received the magazine yesterday and removed the disk with ease, subconsciously thinking, 'if there all like that, it won't raise an issue in the forum'.

Wrong again!

Does seem like someone listens though.

carver 19:46 01 Mar 03

It makes a pleasant change not to have to read the other side of the page before removing that disk. Up to now every past issue has a big hole in that page.

Tenner 18:43 03 Mar 03

Still waiting for my ( recently subscribed) issue, - only 2 months wait so far, so bought another mag - not a single reference to T****** or even a glued-on thing ! Must be a different type of record, somewhere that T hasn't penetrated, yet

Almost tempted to subscribe to them instead, the wait has been so long

Regards

he he :-) 20:11 03 Mar 03

another disk for my collection :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…