Tiscali Broadband

Ladyline 21:48 08 Apr 03

can anyone tell me About Tiscali Broadband. i have Windows Xp i also have sky tv attached to my telephone

BarryKeith 21:08 10 Apr 03

BT and Sky are doing a special offer on broadband at present. My daughter has just set hers up (It's a DIY package but easy to install.). The only disadvantage is that BT do not do e-mail any more so you have to go elsewhere and find a free e-mail service.

NICK ADSL UK 22:13 10 Apr 03

Hi lady line if there phone service is anything to go by I would avoid this company at all costs I have been using there phone service for the last 2 years have never been able to contact customer service there bills arrive extremely irregular I would give them a miss as for broadband I went for demon good service good speed good price hope this helps

Stuartli 17:59 11 Apr 03

Pipex offers the best broadband service and one of the lowest prices at around £22-23 a month.

It has been one of the UK's leading ISPs, especially for business users, for more than a decade and normally its after sales service is first class.

It's been one of my two ISPs since 1996 and the support I have received has always been top notch although, to be truthful, hiccups have proved very rare over nearly eight years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…