tiscali adsl disconnection

Newuser378 16:10 28 Feb 03

any one had problems with this, they refuse to migrate an account causing the customer to pay new connection charges with any new ISP they join.

also they don't reply to cancellation messages, and fob me off on the phone with no clear answer only that someone will contact me

i am thinking about claranet or pippex any views

hal_cyon 15:32 18 Dec 04

before deciding on claranet or pippex check this out click here it's very good.
What my bro moved to and he's well happy!

Oh and this might be of some help too click here

david.h 16:33 20 Dec 04

i had this problem moving from tiscali to pipex, they refused to migrate and kept failing to disconect the broadband account until i complained to bt. but it was worth the hassle i found pipex much better.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 17:05 20 Dec 04

who could i complain to?.can't complain to BT,becouse it isn't BT,every time i e-mail about canceling,theyd just ignore me,so i decided to see if theyd reply to this e-mail 'hi,i really like tesco.net dial-up,but thinking of moving to tesco.BB' so i asked of details of it ect,they repied in about 2 hours and were happy to give details,this just proves that they DON'T give support on how to cancel.well im on tiscali,they said,always on,but you have to dial-up,so its pointless.lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…