tiscali

ericstoe 17:41 27 Feb 04

I am having real bad problems with my tiscali 500K broadband. It is very very slow sometimes and OK others. This page took 3 mins to appear yet at other times it is normal. I want to know if anybody else has had problems and also am I within my rights to cancel my subscription. Any comments welcome

Stuartli 17:53 27 Feb 04

Apparently Tiscali has had outrages in some areas - yours may be one of them.

961 19:26 27 Feb 04

My Tiscali dial up has been poor today

Obviously problems somewhere

Wilham 19:39 27 Feb 04

Tiscali BB mail problems Mon, Tues this week and it's left a remnant "Message number 1 could not be received.... Server error 0x800CCC90..." that now tags on new arrivals.
Can it be read, ...or deleted?

spuds 22:31 27 Feb 04

There are a couple of other postings on the same subject. According to Tiscali Status messages, they are having problems with service and especially with email deliveries.They state that they have engineers working and trying to resolve the problems. I have noticed on my Tiscali connection, how slow it as been these last few days, and my emails are proving very difficult to obtain. Lets hope that the service improves, and returns to what you normally have from TISCALI.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…