Tips And Tricks 7 Competition Online

Jester2K II 21:02 12 Nov 03

Anyone know where it is?

www . pcadvisor . co .uk / tips&trickscomp takes you to Competition 6. Editing the resulting URL to a 7 on the end works but the competition is incomplete.

Quote - "To ensure runners up receive a product they will be able to make use of, please indicate your choice of prize in order of preference (that is, 1, 2 and 3). "

But there is nowhere to indicate this preference...

Stuartli 09:00 13 Nov 03

Not the first time it has happened...

Jester2K II 12:24 13 Nov 03

I don't want to enter before its ready to accept submissions.....

Southernboy 15:01 15 Mar 04

no longer exists.

powerless 18:26 15 Mar 04

Forum Editor 18:55 15 Mar 04

there's nothing I can do from my desk, but I've passed it on.

Southernboy 13:00 16 Mar 04

and was told the magazine has been discontinued, and offerd a refund which, incidently, he has not yet received.

anchor 16:02 16 Mar 04

Has this magazine been discontinued as Southernboy states?.

iscanut2 16:23 16 Mar 04

Some weeks on and I am also waiting for a refund as offered ! Very slow in paying back subs paid up front !

PC Advisor Publisher 17:06 16 Mar 04

Tips & Tricks has been suspended for the time being and all the subscribers have been contacted and informed.
These letters went out 18th February and we have dealt with all the reponses received to date.
Tips & Tricks may reappear in the future, but at present we are focusing more on PC Advisor itself.

Southernboy 15:16 19 Mar 04

arrived this morning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…