A tip - 'Coupon Codes'

Cara2 15:28 29 Jan 05

Price of TV in Dixons 399.99. Online price at same store and Currys £329.99. Quite a saving.

Searched online for 'coupon codes' and was able to save a further £7.00 off delivery and a 5% discount from the same store. Therefore I have ordered it at £313.49 using 'coupon codes'. A great saving!

Are you internet shoppers all aware of online coupon codes and do you use them? If not, they are the same as a regular high street shop coupon/vouchers - only at the online 'checkout' you enter a code in the 'promotion code' box provided. The savings vary (A 7% discount had just expired) and are available for a variety of stores.

bri-an 09:28 30 Jan 05

I recall a post about using Coupon Mountain, at curry's , I think, and the buyer got £30 off a camera.
I've tried the site, but unfortunately every offer I seem to need is always N/A !! Just lucky I guess?

russmini 12:07 30 Jan 05

Had a look around last night, seems good, have to remember this next time i am looking for something !

TomJerry 12:26 30 Jan 05

any links?

sidecar sid 12:58 30 Jan 05

Here's a couple

click here

click here

Cara2 13:08 30 Jan 05

click here
click here
click here

There are any number of sites out there. It takes a bit of digging to find the best deal, but I am amazed at what is out there. I found many sites have a 'click on' button for the lastest deals which was handy.

Deals include £7 off £70 tesco groceries, 5% off currys, £35 off £350 Dixons, free delivery to several shops etc.

And in my case I was able to use more than one coupon code. ie. free delivery code in addition to 5% off code.

bri-an, I also found codes n/a or expired on some sites, but further seaching on other sites found more current codes. I guess some sites are more up to date than others.

TomJerry 13:40 30 Jan 05

great stuff

Stuartli 16:20 31 Jan 05

Here's one I use but it's currently under website reconstuction:

click here

Very fast postal service for coupons ordered; choice not exceptionally wide but products generally of good use.

Cara2 21:48 31 Jan 05

You have to order the coupons? This is different to the methods other sites use - they simply give a coupon code.

scales 22:38 14 Feb 05

Bumping as too good drop off the bottom.

Stuartli 11:33 15 Feb 05

Yes, but delivery is very speedy as I stated.

Not everything you buy or order is done online...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…