Tiny warranty problem

Help! 20:00 05 Jan 03
  Help! 20:00 05 Jan 03

I returned my digital camera for repair on 25 October 2002 under the terms of the warranty taken out when I bought my computer from Tiny 18 months ago.

However, Time are now 'honouring' Tiny's warranty, and they charged me £33 for collection and insurance PLUS their helpline number is a premium rate £0.50 per minute. Each call to them results in an average phone charge of £6.00.

They've now had my camera for nearly 3 months and can only be contacted by phone. Each time I ring they just say it's been returned to Kodak and they don't know how long it will take to return to me. At the rate I'm going my phone charges will soon match the cost of the camera!

I'm really annoyed now and feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. How can I hurry them up and get my camera back. I think I've been more than patient.

Any advice gratefully received!

Pilch.... 20:53 05 Jan 03
  spuds 21:23 05 Jan 03

As Pilch as suggested, contact Chris Woolford of Time, he usually manages to solve this type of problem.Send him any documentation order/invoice numbers, plus personal contact details.

Help! 22:18 05 Jan 03

Thanks for the help. I've just sent an e mail off to Chris outlining the problem.

astral traveller 22:31 05 Jan 03

but post to it again or start a new thread if you don't get your problem sorted by Chris. Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…