Tiny - replaced RAM with lower spec!

bobo-sparky 14:04 22 Jul 05

My Tiny notebook was returned for repair under warranty. It was returned this week having had the faulty RAM modules replaced. All well & good I thought - until I started the computer up.

My original 2 512mb modules have been replaced with 2 256mb modules. Having spent a small fortune on phone calls simply to verify this error with Tiny's 'Total Care' support (15 minutes to customer services without managing to speak to a human being & 15 minutes to hardware support in India in which I had to repeat everything I said), I requested that someone call me back. I was told that this could take up to 48 hours. 48 hours later no call. A letter of complaint was faxed to Tiny & I have today emailed Daniel Warren so hopefully he can advise on a resolution to this matter.

Total Care Support 15:41 22 Jul 05
  Total Care Support 16:09 22 Jul 05

Hi bobo-sparky

I have noted in your account that a return has been arranged for your system, and I understand you have now been asked that if you send me a copy of your telephone bill unhighlighted we will reimburse your calls with regard to this issue.

If i can be of any further assistance please let me know

best regards

Daniel Warren
Granville Technology

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…