Tiny - replaced RAM with lower spec!

bobo-sparky 14:04 22 Jul 05

My Tiny notebook was returned for repair under warranty. It was returned this week having had the faulty RAM modules replaced. All well & good I thought - until I started the computer up.

My original 2 512mb modules have been replaced with 2 256mb modules. Having spent a small fortune on phone calls simply to verify this error with Tiny's 'Total Care' support (15 minutes to customer services without managing to speak to a human being & 15 minutes to hardware support in India in which I had to repeat everything I said), I requested that someone call me back. I was told that this could take up to 48 hours. 48 hours later no call. A letter of complaint was faxed to Tiny & I have today emailed Daniel Warren so hopefully he can advise on a resolution to this matter.

Total Care Support 15:41 22 Jul 05
  Total Care Support 16:09 22 Jul 05

Hi bobo-sparky

I have noted in your account that a return has been arranged for your system, and I understand you have now been asked that if you send me a copy of your telephone bill unhighlighted we will reimburse your calls with regard to this issue.

If i can be of any further assistance please let me know

best regards

Daniel Warren
Granville Technology

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch