tiny problem solved ?

tommy 321 18:24 25 Jul 03

after five weeks of trying to get tiny to replace my dvd-cdrw combo, which even now is under its twelve month warranty, i decided enough was enough and went out and bought a new one, every time i contacted them they insisted i phone the premium line, but i refused on principle, this is my first venture into home pcs and it really has spoilt it for me, if my tv breaks down i pick up the phone and an engineer calls round, why cant pc failures be the same ?

Magik ®© 19:51 25 Jul 03

heaven forbid, Tiny dont make TV's... :-)

uttaraka 14:24 27 Jul 03

The experience I had with Tiny two years into my 4 year warrantee was so distressing, I won't tell you it all. I, too had to buy another computer as I could get no response

However, Time/Tiny rang up two months ago trying to sell us a new computer and my computer illiterate husband got them to replace my totally non functioning lap top.

It doesnt have all the right features but it does work.

Have you tried your local trading standards office?

KatyN

joe123 16:20 27 Jul 03

thanks katyn, yes i did phone them and they said it is the people that sold me the system who are the first ones to contact, which is computerworld, and computerworld is part of time, so i didnt stand a chance, i am going to send them the receipt and see what happens, tommy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…