TINY PC SL810

DOC121 20:15 06 Feb 05

HI ALL i wonder if anyone can help please my sister as recently brought a old tiny pc but it crashed ,locked up and all the other things that can go wrong . so i partition and formatted the hard drive but am unable to get any drivers for the modem and sound card as i dont`t know the manufactures . tried the tiny site but you need docket numbers and so on to get any info . can anyone help please .

thanks Dave

waamo 20:28 06 Feb 05

Try this click here it will identify your system componants and in most cases even tell you where to obtain drivers from.

Total Care Support 14:43 08 Feb 05

hi DOC121

I am not 100% sure I can help here the SL810 was a system built by the Tiny brand name when it was owned by O.T.Computers however if you drop me an email with as much information as you have then i can look into it for you

if possible there should be a product key on the back (not the cert or Auth) can you quote that as well as any information relating to the original purchase that you can would be great.

Also with some of their systems they named the hard drive after the product so if you select properties and see what the drive is named then I may be able to tell you more.

please drop me a mail to the address below

best regards

Daniel Warren, Granville Technology, [email protected]

DOC121 22:11 08 Feb 05

THANKS WAAMMO , DARREN

i`ve not had chance to see my sister as i work shifts , but i will be able to get the serial numer off the tower if that is any help . i`m still waiting on documentation from the person she brought it off then i will be able to give you the rest . i do appreciate your replys and will post as soon as i know many thanks again . Dave

DOC121 22:13 08 Feb 05

as pre reply THANKS DANIEL NOY DARREN

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…