Tiny Notebook, no parts provided?

I bought a Laptop from Tiny Direct online a while ago, with no extended warranty. On the 13th month, my Tiny Laptop ceased to operate [December 2002]! This was caused by cooling fan fault within the laptop.

I contacted the Tiny Technical support who sent me a faulty fanplate which was everything around the fan, but NOT the cooling fan!!!

I continually contacted Tiny about the wrong part and about the Cooling Fan which I required. I have been contacting Tiny regularly since the problems started and 7 months later, I still do not have a replacement cooling fan.

One of the staff replied saying that the manager said that "Laptop parts are not supplied to customers". Regarding this reply, I was confused because why did they supply me with the faulty fanplate before however refuse to send me the correct parts now?

In this event, we've spent:
a) 7 months without a computer to use
b) Around £100 of telephone bills to Tiny

Is this fair trade? Can anybody help solve this?

Thanks, Kin Wong

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…