Tiny Home 64-3000PQ - elusive

dlyte 06:45 14 Jan 05

Friends tried to buy the review machine from the Tiny high street outlet and were offered a similar machine, without the flat panel unit but with a lexmark scanner/printer.

Being inexperienced and despite my warnings the flat screen CRT seemed to be the same thing and they felt pressured becasue the salesman said the offer was only just in and only lasted until 18 January.

The review model is therefore very elusive and was not available from the website which we checked before they went shopping.

Since all web models have an E code if PC Advisor is to review any more Tiny machines this code must be provided in the review. Otherwise sales staff and the website can all too easily provide confusion for the inexperienced in computer systems buying.

Superbudget machines are likely to be bought by the first time buyer.

spuds 10:55 14 Jan 05
  Total Care Support 17:49 14 Jan 05

Hi Dlyte

The review model machines are only available for purchase via Tiny.COM, and not via Tiny.COM’s sister company The Computer shop, to date the Tiny Home 64-3000PQ E10255 has proved very popular with PC Advisor readers the E-Code is available on the website and I have mentioned it in this forum before under link click here

Although we have supplied the E-code with each machine sent for review this was accidental believed to be a product code and not included with reviews, however this has been discussed with the PC advisor staff over the last couple of days and should be resolved shortly.

If you contact our sales staff on the number on our website they are also all fully aware of the offers.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to drop me an email.

Best regards,

Daniel Warren,
Granville Technology,
[email protected]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…