Tiny A440 information/ manual

Tualatin 15:37 30 May 05

Does anyone know where to find any information such as the manual for a Tiny A440. I believe it's just a rebadged FIC, but I still can't find anything about it.

Total Care Support 15:48 30 May 05

Hi Tualatin

the Tiny A440 was sold by OT computers, prior to Granville Technology purchasing the Brand name. However their systems did come with verious CDs on of them a driver CD included the manual on it as a .PDF

If you no longer have that please drop me an email and I will see what I can locate for you.

Please include your invoice postcode and/or Tiny (ot computers) account number and I will check your account to ensure I am looking for the correct one (O.T. did a couple of versions of the A440)

Best regards

Daniel Warren
Granville Technology
[email protected]

Tualatin 15:51 30 May 05

this was bought second hand, I just like to read about these things, so I know what I'm doing, and what everything does etc, and the person I got it from no longer has any of the documents, CDs etc to go with it.

Total Care Support 16:17 30 May 05

Hi Tualatin

If you could still drop me an email if you can include the serial numbers that are shown on the bottom I will look into it and see what information I can get for you.

Daniel

Total Care Support 15:04 06 Jun 05

Hi Tualatin

Thanks for your email

The full specs on the A440 notebook can be found here:

click here

And the closest thing to a manual including software installation and upgrading hardware here:

click here

This and further useful information is available in the support section of the main site:

click here

More specific information about the Tiny R212 is as follows:

CPU: Intel Pentium III 600
RAM: 128MB SDRAM
HDD: 6GB

You may also find information under A430 the A440 was identical to the A430 except in colour and was only made for O.T. Computers so you should be able to also find details on the FIC website on the A430 to fill in any gaps that may occur

Hope this information helps

Best regards

Daniel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…