Time and win XP Pro

steven_frost 08:33 01 Jul 03

Since my last thread was closed down due to the insane amount of bad words said about time i'm starting again.

Although as of yet i've not yet brought a pc from time i have looked at their web site since i was looking at upgading my home pc time seem to offer a good pc at a cheap price which at the end of the day were all after. after looking at the specs and finding that windows XP Home is installed on it i asked if Pro could be installed answer yes but at a cost of some £149 BUT with no disks i emailed them back say what was i getting for the 149 if no disk were supplyed no responce so i posted on here hoping that some could answer this small but important question then Chris from time posted a responce which i happly emailed him then nothing i emailed him back on the 25th last month so Chris if your their please can you answer me the small question.

now i'm not going to bad mouth anyone and please people lets keep that way their are as we know some very unhappy time custormers who are having problems if this is the case then please start a new post

Time Group - Chris 10:48 01 Jul 03
  steven_frost 11:04 01 Jul 03

ok i've emailed Chris and i will keep you all informed on whats happening

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…