Time Rep

Stuarthouston 22:49 31 May 04

Does anyone know the address of the time representative for the board, ive tried ian shaw and daniel warren and forum.support@timegroup.com, but all bounce emails back. The Time company is becoming rather elusive and difficult to contact, and i dont want to have to pay for their £1 a minute phone line.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers - Stuart

g0slp 23:07 31 May 04

On this thread

click here

he's posted with the ID "Total Care Support". Click on the envelope symbol next to his name, & you should be able to contact him that way.

Good luck.

Mark

Total Care Support 10:44 01 Jun 04

Hi Stuarthouston

Please do email me i did not that in your post you have gotten my email address slightly incorrect which may be the reason that the emails have bounced.

My contact is Forum.Support@Timegroup.co.uk

Please can you include a copy of your account number or order number with your email as this will aid me in finding your account so that i can offer better assistance.

Regards

Daniel Warren

Stuarthouston 17:07 01 Jun 04

Cheers for your help. Thats me sorted. I can confirm the address as Forum.Support@Timegroup.co.uk

g0slp 00:20 03 Jun 04

Hope you get sorted out OK

Regards
Mark (g0slp)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…