//some 3rd party need geo

Time to move on....

Time Group - Chris 11:44 22 Sep 03

Hi all on the forum.

It is with great sadness that the time has come for me to move on from Time Group. This Friday I will be departing for pastures new.

I've spent 2 happy years at the company and have monitored this forum throughout. In that time I have come to feel like part of the forum, rather than just a point of contact for Time Group. I would like to thank you all for your views, opinions and ideas that have made monitoring this forum a really enjoyable experience.

It has been a pleasure to help with any consumer issues, bad ones and good ones, as well as adding my own views when needed. I may well still visit the forum to add my own input in the future so I'm sure I will still speak to you again someday.

In the meantime if anyone does have any issues with Time, Tiny or The Computer World, they should e-mail [email protected]

Thanks again and take care!

Cheers - Chris

Djohn 11:51 22 Sep 03

It's been good to see you in this forum and your interest in "Time" customers. Your moving on will be a loss to both Time and the forum.

Good luck and best wishes for your future. Regards. j.

MAJ 12:06 22 Sep 03

Do we get someone else to shout at, Chris?

Good luck for the future.

spikeychris 12:11 22 Sep 03

Good luck Chris in your new venture. Nice meeting you.

Regards

Chris

Time Group - Chris 12:14 22 Sep 03

MAJ

I'm still waiting for full information on who will be taking over in the forum. Best just to e-mail the Press Office for now, where one of my team will resolve the issue.

I'm sure my replacement with make a new post once they take up the position.

bvw in bristol 12:14 22 Sep 03

Good luck Chris. I wish you every success in your new job.

JIM 13:37 22 Sep 03

Many thanks, for the imput that you brought to this forum.Wish you well for pastures new.

Pauper 13:51 22 Sep 03

Good luck for the future Chris, you leave behind a very large pair of shoes for someone to fill.

Many thanks for your invaluable help.

Pauper

Giantsquid 14:25 22 Sep 03

Keep looking in and good luck in your new position.

PC Advisor. 14:30 22 Sep 03

Chris,

A special thank you from PC Advisor, for your help over the past 18 months.

All the best for the future.

Forum Editor 17:51 22 Sep 03

We need more consumer/manufacturer dialogue in the forum, and you've lead the way. Best wishes for the future, and keep in touch.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…