Time Computers Rep

pj123 17:54 16 Apr 04

Who is the Time Computers Rep on the Forum now please? I thought it was Ian Shaw, but is Ian still the current rep for Time?

harps1h 20:27 16 Apr 04

perhaps this would be an approrpriate time to let us know what companies are on this forum and who their reps are

spuds 20:28 16 Apr 04
  Sheila-214876 23:40 16 Apr 04

harps1h. Has been asked before click here but only Mesh responded. But implied that they only check the Consumerwatch forum. So asking for help from a company forum rep in the Helproom may fall on deaf ears.

pj123 15:48 19 Apr 04

No response from the Time Computers Forum Rep yet. I have also sent an email to Ian Shaw who I believe was (and maybe still is) the Time Computers Rep but have had no reply yet. Does this mean that Time have decided to distance themselves from the PCA Forum?

wee eddie 17:26 19 Apr 04

There may be several companies that watch this and on other forums.

I would be very surprised if the PR department of each and every company did not visit this site on a regular basis.

However, there will be few that wish to identify themselves.

There are advantages for those that lurk, among other things, they will not get mail directly addressed to themselves. Also they may be able to point clients in the right direction without any vicarious liability for the solution, should it not work.

pj123 18:27 21 Apr 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…