//some 3rd party need geo

Time Computers - Lack of response

2259 17:58 08 Oct 03

Computer purchased in Feb 2002 with 3 year Gold support.
I have written ( twice ) and e-mailed ( three times )over the past 9 months to Time Support requesting help in obtaining a ProSavage update but I have had absolutely nil response from Time. I paid over £1,400.00 for the computer and have found that nearly 90% of games that have come on the market in the past 12 months are not compatible with my PC's worse than useless Graphics Card. Someone please advise how I can receive a update. I have tried S3 Graphics ( ProSavage ) but I can't identify the update my machine needs.

mark500 19:15 08 Oct 03

click here

Personal Edition.
Download this tool and it will tell you your whole system in detail. It does link to manufacturers site for some drivers.

Inigo 20:47 08 Oct 03

The best way I know to contact Time is by phone. Yes, it costs, and you have to listen to their tinny music for a while, but once they pick up the phone they can't ignore you...

larusso 14:07 09 Oct 03
  David-220653 22:32 10 Oct 03

After my recent bad experience with Carrera I've been looking to purchase additional machines and have considered Time - I've heard bad things regarding their support and this has eliminated them from my list.

stevedunham 23:15 10 Oct 03

Time, more like waste of time, I shall never buy from them again after our experience of customer service. We purchased a Pc from them and it went wrong. Over a period of 11 months it went back to the factory three times, it had two new motherboards, one new processor and three CD drives. It was only fixed after the last visit when they changed the brand of CD drive, Instant fix, no problems in the last 2 years. Buy the way it cost me £78 in premium rate calls to tech support and a solicitors letter to get satisfaction

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…