Time Computers ans Money Back Warranty

Old Shep 16:37 08 Mar 05

Four years ago I bought my second Time Computer and purchased a Time Covergold warranty which is refundable after four years if no claims are made on it.

On the 1st February 2005 when the 4 years was up and within the one month time limit for claiming it back, I duly returned my claim which was sent recorded delivery and delivered on the 2nd February 2005.

Being a patient sort of bloke I have now waited over 5 weeks but so far have not recieved anything from them not even an acknowledgement.

Before I start chasing shadows I wonder if any other members of the forum have taken this warranty out and had trouble redeeming it.

I am rather disappointed with them now as I have always been impressed by their computers and was seriously thinking of using the money towards buying my third Time Machine.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

pj123 17:03 08 Mar 05
  Old Shep 17:10 08 Mar 05

Many thanks for that I just this minute found an old thread of yours with that address. Still wondering if they have coughed up before without all the hassle. Thanks again.

Total Care Support 17:12 08 Mar 05
  Total Care Support 17:16 08 Mar 05

Old Shep,

We have been processing the Cashback's for our customer's however the pick up of the offer over the christmas and new year period in 2001 was at its highest, and each claim has to be looked into indervidually as such there is a slight back log with them however they are all being looked into and processed int he order in which they have come in.

But again if you drop me an email I can find out the status of your claim.

Best regards

Daniel

Old Shep 17:29 08 Mar 05

Many thanks for your quick responses I have e.mailed you the relevant information Regards

pj123 17:34 08 Mar 05

C'mon Daniel,

We have been processing the Cashback's for our customer's however the pick up of the offer over the christmas and new year period in 2001 was at its highest, and each claim has to be looked into indervidually as such there is a slight back log with them however they are all being looked into and processed int he order in which they have come in.

Unquote

A slight backlog? It is now 2005 not 2001

Old Shep 17:42 08 Mar 05

To be fair to Daniel I think what he means is that there were a lot of people like myself who took up this offer over the Xmas and New Year period 4 years ago so everyone is now claiming their cashback all at once. However, they must have sold a hell of a lot of computers for it to be a 5 week backlog hence I am not totally convinced and have not ticked this as resolved. Many thanks for your thoughts.

pj123 17:53 08 Mar 05

Old Shep, yes sorry. Bought in 2001 repay in 2005.

Old Shep 18:22 08 Mar 05

Had a phone call from Daniel and informed that due to the volume of claims I will be refunded in 28 days. Cannot complain about that for aftercare service. Well done Time.

bfoc 20:59 08 Mar 05

To Daniel for being so active here!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…