Three mobile broadband coverage in NW England

bscunliffe 20:04 08 Jul 09

I bought a Three mobile broadband dongle for use in StHelens (in a Phase 1 Turbo Zone, already completed) yet have never been able to connect, has anyone else had this problem.

I also have a 3 mobile phone that is unpredictable at best, even when showing a full signal and I am stool looking at the local mobile phone masts!

birdface 22:05 08 Jul 09

It is bad in Northants as well.Daughter and family have 3 phones with them and cant use them at home now.It has been like that for over a month now.The shop in the town center says that they are trying to log on to the orange transmitter to get a better signal.But i can't see orange allowing that.
A waste of time phoning them they do not listen.
So they will be losing 3 good customers next month when their contracts are up.
Just wondering if they could be in some sort of financial trouble just now.Something just not right with them at the moment.

birdface 20:34 09 Jul 09

Not a lot of feedback on this.Looks like most of the others must use different networks.They have just cut my grandaughter off as she refused to pay the months rental as she could not use the phone from home.
She is a student and needed it for Job interviews.
No doubt she missed a few because of the phone problem.
But managed to get one and started on Monday.No thanks to 3 mobile.
Just a complete waste of time phoning them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…