Thinking of Florida...

STREETWORK 20:21 07 Jan 07

If you are thinking about going to Florida and visiting the theme park out there with the family, do it now.

The Disney park tickets have been put out with errors

5 Day Pass = £159
7 Day Pass = £159
14 Day Pass = £159

Guess what I went for...

click here

ulrich 20:40 07 Jan 07

Haven't you seen what happened to Del and Dave when they went to Florida.

STREETWORK 20:54 07 Jan 07

Yeah, been watching all the re-runs on Sky TV...

I hope peeps see this and book it before they get wise, my tour operator said they had no intention of telling them...

kev d 21:26 07 Jan 07

Hi Streetwork, I would thoroughly recommend the Bahama Bay Resort in Davenport, Orlando for your stay.
Was there in July with my family and had a great time.

Totally-braindead 00:48 08 Jan 07

I'm not very keen on Florida due to some bad experiences I had. I unfortunatly happened to be there when the place I was staying in got hit dead centre by a hurricane. The third big one to hit that year. I was staying with my sister at the time and the first 2 hurricanes had hit Florida but missed my sisters area. The third did not.
Power went out about 8pm and remained off for the rest of the holiday, about 7 days I think. I spent a rather miserable night with only a torch and a radio waiting to see what would happen. You could actually feel the tiles lifting on the roof, a very strange sensation let me tell you.
After a couple of days the army came round with MREs (Meals Ready to Eat just add water to heat) as of course no one had any power. You also couldn't go anywhere for a few days as the power lines were down and were live.
On the plus side the radio station managed stay on air as they had there own generator and the guys were very amusing.
Not a typical experience I am sure for the majority of travellers to Florida but do please check that you don't go in hurricane season as I did.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…