Thinking of buying an Acer T650

NintendoNews 19:46 27 Dec 06

I'm thinking of buying an Acer T650 at eBuyer (click here). I've had my current computer for a year, and I mainly want to upgrade for processor, Vista upgrade path and the bigger hard drive.

I like the computer as it's branded for once, has a good price, has the Vista Home Premium upgrade (for £14 according to reviews) and has a good processor. The general specs look good as well, considering I like playing games (many of which are based upon Valve's Source engine, like The Ship, Garry's Mod and Half Life 2) and browsing the net (the gig of RAM is perfect, as I know from my current PC). The hard drive is a good size (I have practically no space on my current PC) and the processor looks like it will significantly boost performance (from my 1.67Ghz AMD Athlon XP).

Does anyone have this computer, and would like to offer an opinion? Would it be suitable for my needs? (please try not to moan about Pentium D :P)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…