is there an outdoor polyfiller ?

sunnystaines 18:54 02 May 10

ages ago saw someone patching up some brickwork from what looked like a grey coloured polyfiller from a tub.

got to patch up some pointing on some brickwork myself now and between a couple paving stones on the patio that were laid in concrete many years ago.

[can never get the old fashioned mortar to mix right it either goes brittle and cracks or goes powdery]

rdave13 19:03 02 May 10

click here
And before anyone shouts spammer, I don't work for the company, just use the product....:)

961 19:07 02 May 10

click here

I can vouch for the quick setting cement type which works like a dream

sunnystaines 19:24 02 May 10

Tetrion DTE108 All Purpose Ready Mix Filler looks like what i need.

rdave13 and 961 thanks for the reply

jack 10:29 03 May 10

I find sometimes that a little job need attention- and purchasing a large pack of what ever for a spoon full a bit off putting.
So I tend to look around at what I have that will serve.
I have therefore in the past used things like
Standard cellulose filler/or cement mixed with a bit of emulsion paint of the appropriate colour and a goodly slurp of PVA adhesive[for example]
Will serve equally well- but then I am known to be a bit of a bodger

Woolwell 10:50 03 May 10

Be careful of what you use for pointing between brickwork. The wrong material can cause damage to the bricks and damp. I would suggest the you use the correct pointing material. Depending on the age of the house this may need to be lime based. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…