Is there a

rins36 22:21 01 May 03

consumerwatch page for other items apart from computers, i know this maybe the wrong page but hoping someone can advise on this

Thanks in advance

-pops- 22:46 01 May 03

?

As this is a computer based and biased website your question seems misplaced.

Do you mean on this site or in general?

Sorry if I'm missing something.

rins36 19:27 02 May 03

-pops-

Thanks for the posting, a generel consumer watch web page, just interested to see wht companies i am using & their rating, complaints etc

Forum Editor 23:36 02 May 03

we are a computer-based forum, and the Consumerwatch section is for the resolution of specific consumer issues related to computers and computing.

rins36 21:09 05 May 03

Forum Editor

I appreciate that this is a computer based Consumerwatch site, but whenever i have typed in consumerwatch on the home page, it had always brought me to this page, never a general page for wht i require

The links that Smiffy99 gave me were of a little help

rins36 21:09 05 May 03

Forum Editor

I appreciate that this is a computer based Consumerwatch site, but whenever i have typed in consumerwatch on the home page, it had always brought me to this page, never a general page for wht i require

The links that Smiffy99 gave me were of a little help

Stuartli 20:53 07 May 03

Try keying the word Consumerwatch into google and seeing what comes up - or visit the Which? website...:-)

rins36 21:00 07 May 03

Stuartli

its the google site that brings me to this page every time, what is the Which? web address

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…