thepcogroup

Eng99 17:32 13 Dec 10

An update on this dubious outfit. Emails ignored, telephone calls ignored. cancellations ignored,etc
Im chasing up through my card issuer for a refund, and have lodged a complaint with the trading standards. On searching google maps and earth, it seems that their premises are a house in the middle of nowhere. it also states that this is not verified by google. A search on google maps, also comes up with a premises about a mile away, pc repair the pco group.This has thepcogroup's phone number. whereas thepcogroup has a different one, not advertised on their website. On their website they say they have 10 yrs experience in the It industry. Although it is stated on other search engines to have started in 2007,designed to mislead again?, possibly. I have searched three major business directories, in which this "company" are unknown. I think its very important, to keep this company in the spotlight, to warn people of their appalling practices. Incompetent, lazy, or fraudsters, i couldn't possibly say. what i do know is that people like these, don't deserve your custom.

jaraba 18:24 13 Dec 10

Have a look click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac