Thankyou Mesh Support

O-NO 09:19 06 Oct 05

I have not had to contact Mesh support in over two years but had to contact them this morning after experiencing problems that I posted in Helproom.

Got through straight away and explained my problem to which was dealt with in a professinal/friendly manner and resolved in minutes.

I know many people have reported bad experiences with after sales support but I can only praise once again the way the Mesh support team dealt with my problem.

Stuartli 10:36 06 Oct 05

Good to hear.

ddgwbs 11:01 06 Oct 05

I have recently had problems due to software issues and have sent 2 e-mails to mesh from their website link to which i have had no reply. The computer i bought 3 years ago has been great but there seems to be zero assistance when i need it - planning to upgrade next year so mesh may well lose out

MESH Support 17:05 06 Oct 05

Which address did you email?

We no longer have a technical support address as all technical problems online are refered to our online support pages and forum.

Davey

Mesh Support

IPA 17:18 06 Oct 05

Mesh are ok and you get a lot of PC for your money .All the questions or concerns I have e-mailed them about have been answered reasonably promptly and to a successful conclusion.

ddgwbs 10:50 07 Oct 05

Davey - sent e-mails to [email protected]. Never got non-delivery message so assume they got to someone.
Prob not with computer but with some software i have installed that has messed things up - have tried system restore points with some improvement but still not right. Thinking about using recovery disk to wipe the hdd and re-install but the mesh booklet says must get in touch first before doing it. Just want to know any pitfalls etc.

MESH Support 12:16 07 Oct 05

The warning to contact us before using the disc is for the less experienced user more than those who know what they are doing.

We have another recovery method that has been in place for approxiamately two years now. If your PC was purchased within this time, and you have not wiped your system by another method since then you will still have access to the "F10 Recovery System". If it's still there you will see a message along the lines of "Press F10 for Recovery" during the booting of your system.

The F10 method sets your system back to the way it was when you received as it is essentially created from a back-up of your system just before the system was despatched to you.

If you have this option and you want to clean your PC then this is the better option.

If not, then the CD is your only remaining option.

Now the CD is actually a copy of the Microsoft OEM disc with a few additions of our own. So if you use this you will need to re-install all of your drivers and software afterwards. We provide a copy of the important drivers in a folder, C:\DRIVERS, which you should back-up before using the disc.

Whichever option you choose, please remember to backup any data of importance before you start for safety.

If you find yourself doing using the CD, you can also drop me a line at [email protected] and I can send you our written guide for re-installing Windows using our recovery disc.

Hope this helps.

Davey

Mesh Support

steve1ooo 17:23 07 Oct 05

Has been very quiet on the Mesh front lately and now this a good report and a prompt reply here. lets hope they have got their act together.I have been tempted to buy Mesh in the past but have been put off by so many negative posts here and else were.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…