thanks to watford electronics

mole44 09:02 05 Jul 06

whilst i know watford electronics sometimes get bad press,i`d like to say a big thanks to them,why,well i entered a competition on there web site and won a philips DVD player which i collected yesterday from there luton store(and very nice it is as well),so big thankyou watford electronic.we all can give brickbats to any company but a public thanks goes a long way.

SG Atlantis® 09:11 05 Jul 06

lucky you.

spuds 09:54 05 Jul 06

You had to collect from their store, so you possibly live local (I wouldn't fancy doing a 300 mile round trip) and was there a photo session ;o)

Strange that you mention the past negativity of this company. Everything seems to have gone very quiet of late, in the complaints department, via the PCA and other forums comments.

mole44 09:59 05 Jul 06

i do live in luton spuds ,but it was to save them postage,easy as that.no photo session,it was a portable dvd player.people tend to throw brickbats and noy a thankyou to a comany,just trying to be fair and balanced.people are quick to moan but slow to praise

Stuartli 13:27 05 Jul 06

With all due respects the fact that you won a competition run by the company doesn't mean that you should not still be quick to moan at any time in the future if appropriate.

You haven't actually bought anything in this case, so it's probably a case of rose tinted spectacles...:-)

I wouldn;t have bothered saving them the postage either - it would have been included in the competition budget.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5