thanks for good service

sgtdibble 22:26 15 Aug 04

last weekend my computer went wrong and as I could not fix it with forum members help (i had no internet) I went to Clinet computers and they did fix the old one but I decided a new one was in order so monday i outlined what I wanted,tuesday they had a price so i ordered it,wenesday they built it, thursday i was using it. they can be found at click here they do mailorder if you don't live local.

Stuartli 15:56 16 Aug 04

Good to see the occasional bout of praise being handed out rather than dozens of complaints...:-)

However, I would respectfully suggest that anyone thinking of buying from an independent local system builder, that finding one in their own area could prove more satisfactory if things do, by any chance, go wrong.

I did try to find out a bit more about Clinet-Computers but, unfortunately, its About Us page is blank...

sgtdibble 18:59 16 Aug 04

Hi stuartli I have just tried the clickhere on my thread and it worked ok. they are local to me and have done repairs for me so I was happy to trust them to build one to my spec and should anything go wrong I have been told to take it round and they will do it. They supply business computers to large company's so they have well trained staff who are friendly too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…