Thank You from Cougar Extreme

Joe R 13:39 24 Mar 08

Cougar extreme have said a thank you to all at PC Advisor forum on their website, which is now up and running with a new server.
click here

Totally-braindead 13:48 24 Mar 08

Kind of like them using us for advertising isn't it?
Nothing against them a lot of the Forum members seem to getting a good product at a good price but haven't used them myself so cannot really comment.
Didn't know they were having server problems either for that matter.

tullie 13:50 24 Mar 08

Theres probaby exactly the same ad in other forums

tillybaby 19:15 24 Mar 08

What on earth is wrong with thanking customers for their loyal service?

If they had come on this forum and done the thank you then I would have said it was advertising but seeing as it's on their own site I really cannot see the problem. Can't do right for doing wrong sometimes!!

They also said their servers were being maintained quite a while ago now and I'm assuming it took a lot longer than they anticipated.

iscanut 21:22 24 Mar 08

Quite right !! They do not advertise in these forums..their satisfied customers do it for them !

harps1h 23:47 24 Mar 08

A touch cynical don't you think? after it is their website and they have recieved a lot of good reviews here. it is their way of saying thank you and also gives US the advertisement not them. as Nuts quite rightly said they do not advertise here, merely andwer queries. if more companys such as theirs paid as much attention to their CRM, then this forum would be a lot quieter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac