Thank you Aria Technology

uncleherman 09:04 23 Feb 06

Hoorah for the goodguys.
Just received my new tft from aria,arrived as specified mint condition even though it is a previous return,couldn't be happier.
Thank You Aria.co.uk
click here?

The Kestrel 15:39 23 Feb 06

I too have had excellent service from Aria. Both my son and I have bought Digimate tft monitors from them. They arrived within two days, were of excellent quality and the price was very competitative against other suppliers.

Joe R 18:16 23 Feb 06

Have been using this company for years now, and always had very good service.

Harpur 19:15 23 Feb 06

i have used them before and found them very good, although sometimes their c/s can be a bit slow but they got there in the end. i put a large order in with them last week, which has been received. unfortunately the front of the case was broken and phoned them straight away. a new one was meant to have sent out on monday but there is no sign yet. i hope they don't let me down

funkeew00man 18:36 24 Feb 06

I recently purchased a Powercolor Radion X300SE 256mb Graphics Card from (click here) and I was very pleased with the quick responses to all my questions and also with the quick delivery repsonse. I found all of the products on the site very cheap in price and I now have a brand new 64 bit PCI-E graphics card with 256mb Hyper memory and 128mb of VRAM and it works like a dream! Graphics quality is excellent (especially during gaming), there is TV out, and it is very fast and I bought it for only £32.00. I'd definitely recommend using Aria to anyone.

Harpur 20:22 24 Feb 06

i would like to temper this thread a bit. now i don't mean to rain on your collective parade, but 90% of the companies out there give the same standard of service when it comes to taking your money. however the judgement of their godliness should be made when you have a problem and their reaction to your demand for customer service!! think on.....

Barrance 13:57 26 Feb 06

Hi Guys,
I bought a custom made Aria PC from these guys early last year. I live in The Isle of Man so reliability is important, but having bought two previous PCs from them I was expecting no problems.
However, I found that of the ten USB2 outlets specified only four worked. Not enough power it seems.
After some complaining over several months, the service manager finally admitted that the PC was not as specified by me and priced, that the wrong mother board had been fitted but they would do this only if the PC was shipped back over to Manchester. Of course this would mean complete loss of data and I had spent the intervening period loading in the data and setting the thing up exactly how I wanted it.

Eventually he suggested that they would be able to solve the problem by fitting an USB 3 card which would then produce enough power so that all the outlets worked and that this would be done by their local service people here on The Island. He had seen USAB at a conference apparently.
However USB is still not out yet and I am still waiting.....and the years guarantee and the on-site maintenance contract runs out soon.
I'll keep you posted on what happens next!

Harpur 18:25 26 Feb 06

to be honest if you accept the option presented you may be selling yourself short. you didn't get the product you paid for and i would do a complete system backup and send it back. what if this solution faisl. you are back to square one!!

Harpur 18:37 26 Feb 06

*fails

walesrob 21:54 26 Feb 06

I bought a TFT from Aria last year, and had to return it as it was faulty. I had major hassle getting a refund from them, took about 4 weeks to sort it out. Based on that experience I will not be using them again. Its just unfortunate that my first (and last) purchase with Aria went badly wrong. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Aria provide an excellent service, but in my case, they clearly fell way short.

Harpur 20:49 27 Feb 06

i am still waiting with no reply to two mails sent to them asking for a status on my rma. i feel a long queue on a very expensive call line coming on tomorrow

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…