tft monitors f

fitcher 14:05 25 Jun 05

lately I have been searching all the monitor reviews I can find .as I think monitors are not considered as important as they should be ..and yes I have found the one for me .and I could have have bought a much larger one for half the price I paid for my quality 17 inch ,but that is only my opinion .what do you think ?.with my eyes it is quality before quantity.not cheapest and largest .

pj123 17:10 25 Jun 05

Well, what did you review and what did you buy eventually? Give us a clue and some links?

fitcher 19:38 25 Jun 05

not everyone would agree with me ,of course , over the one I decided on ,and there are very few reviews of it ,the (8ms response time,,,s95 x black.wone it for me )..anyone out there use it, and what do you think of it ?..there was one review saying the bezel was distracting ,that was on the previouse model, also there is a little reflection from the optical glass finish ,(if you have a window at your back of you),against//there is no height adjustment .for // the beautiful colours and contrast of 600-1 ,,... wow

Belatucadrus 19:49 25 Jun 05

How do we know, you still haven't told us what you bought.

fitcher 16:18 26 Jun 05

sorry ...s = sony x black 17"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…