TFT MONITORS

Scottiebw 16:25 17 Dec 04

I have a spankingly good system and am looking at replaceing my 19" monitor with an equivilent TFT monitor. I have DVi and normal connections on my system.

Can anyone recommend the best connection route to take and any decent monitors. I tend to use it for gaming more than anything else.

Ta

Scott

Rayuk 17:17 17 Dec 04

DVI is the best option there are good prices at
click here.

As you use it for gaming the lower the response time the better 16 or under preferrably.

Rayuk 17:18 17 Dec 04

Should have said click on more/hot offers link

Mysticnas 18:50 17 Dec 04

iiyama!!!

click here

can't go much wrong with that. Of course you'll be paying a price.

Rayuk 19:22 17 Dec 04

I have the E431S myself and would certainly recommend it have just had a look and MicroDirect have the silver and beige for £220 inc vat

phil 19:37 17 Dec 04

I have a 19in Viewsonic VG910b. £293 click here

Very impressed.

freaky 21:26 17 Dec 04

I recently purchased a Iiyama 17" E435S, reason being that this model has a 10msec response compared to 16 for the E431, plus it has more powerful speakers and can be tilted.
I have not been able to test it out as I am waiting for a new Base Unit from Mesh to use with it. Must say it looks very impressive, and all the controls at the bottom of the panel look comprehensive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…