TFT Monitors

smurfling 10:00 24 Sep 04

Hi everyone, I am thinking of ordering a Mesh pc with TFT, is anyone out there using one, if so are they any good. Would appreciate your comments before I commit my cash

JonnyTub 10:03 24 Sep 04

love my tft and i wouldn't go back. (that's my response without getting too technical about it)

Dellman 12:36 24 Sep 04

I enquired of MESH the LCD Monitor I would be receiving with my new PC. They advised that it is a SHARP LL-172A-B(Black) (17" monitor). You can go to Sharp website to get more info, and I think it has recently been reviewed by either this site or PCPro. Otherwise go to Google!!

I'm advised that PC has been delivered today.....I'll see what has turned up when I get home tonight!!

Dellman 12:49 24 Sep 04

Further to above note.............

Review of monitor from MESH Matrix M64 +3000 system package appearing in PCPro
We suspect you'll want to hang on to the TFT though. It's bright, the colours are accurate and, while there's a certain amount of lag, it has quick enough response times to cope with fast action. Its only problem is lacklustre viewing angles, but the excellent tilting, swivel stand goes some way to making up for this. It even pivots, so you can view pages in portrait orientation. The only reason we wouldn't recommend it is for DVD viewing, which is a shame as Mesh provides 5.1 speakers.

For full review...go to click here and visit A List section.

speedy12 19:56 24 Sep 04

i got a sony 19" with my mesh a few days ago. no dead pixels.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…