tft monitors

harps1h 20:11 19 Apr 04

i'm looking for a 19" for around £400 to £450.
had a look at a dell utra sharp 1901fp
has any body any thoughts about it or others in that pricebracket

accord 07:04 20 Apr 04

this is so close to your thread its a wonder you missed it

click here

byfordr 07:52 20 Apr 04

Got a 18" Dell, very nice image no complaints! Also picked up a couple of these very good price, as endorsed by fe click here

harps1h 22:56 20 Apr 04

just a note to say i bought an AG neovo f419 19" tft from ebuyer. i hope everything is ok as ebuyers site got mixed reviews about deliveries and after service.

here's hoping that all is ok..............

arricarry 09:57 21 Apr 04

The Iiyama prolite E481S is a very good monitor, depends if you want it to swivel and raise, like many this one only tilts back and fro.

anchor 15:55 21 Apr 04

I have the Samsung 19", and am delighted with it. I do a lot of photo work, and demand an excellent picture. I compared it with an Ilyama and found the Samsung noticeably better.

Have a look here for a range of makes:

click here

This seller has just had a recommendation on these forums.

harps1h 20:28 21 Apr 04

i had already looked at this site and felt that the neovo possibly offered a better option for me as the response time is quoted as 10/15ms as against 25ms on other monitors. as this is principally for gaming the response time is important.
it also comes with power cord and cables for analogue and dvi

anchor 14:53 23 Apr 04

Certainly for gaming the response time is important, and for that reason the Samsung I suggested is probably not for you. Does not matter for me, as my interest is photography.

I read recently that a response time for gaming of about 12ms is desirable.

harps1h 00:05 27 Apr 04

got my neovo monitor today and it rocks! no blurring in COD at all, but stangely enough a bit in fifa 2004. iexpected it the other way round but there you go.
apart from that it is pin sharp and comes with all the necessary leads. good value

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…