TFT Monitor

Djohn 18:47 08 Mar 03

Well, today after saving my money for quite some time, I took the plunge and bought my new monitor.

Went along to my local dealer, and had a look at a few on display, made my choice, and then asked if I could have a look at it before taking it home.

5 minutes later monitor was set up and it looked terrific, couldn't see any faults at all, then I moved the taskbar to the side of display and right in the bottom corner, (where the sys. tray normally is, a dead pixel! Only the size of a pinhead and to be honest once the taskbar was placed back you could not see it.

I asked if it was ok to have a look at another monitor, "No problem, sit down and have a cup of tea while I set one up" The new monitor was setup and examined minutely with all background colours, Taskbar, and desktop Icons moved about, and it was without a blemish.

I now have it set up at home and it's unbelievable, rich deep colours and pin sharp text, ran the mad onion test, thinking, this will show it's unsuitability for games, Wrong! I again could not fault it.

The monitor is an AOC LM720A 17" and the shop I purchased from, and gave the first class service as mentioned above deserves to be mentioned in the forum. They do mail order as well, to any part of the country.

Anglian Internet, and the web site is, click here Regards J.

Forum Editor 19:31 08 Mar 03

it's always a pleasure to publicise a company that's trying to make customer service a reality.

I'm pleased you're pleased, so to speak, and I hope the monitor gives years of good service. I'm often in North Norfolk, and next time I'm near Norwich I'll make a point of calling in to see these people.

Djohn 19:34 08 Mar 03

FE. Many thanks, I know that you will be made very welcome. J

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5